"What a Way to Go" DVD

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Y'all
      -- Many, many months ago someone borrowed my copy of this DVD.  As I recall, it's in a brown cardboard case, with my name on the case and on the DVD itself.  In addition, it has my laboriously copied 6-page review by Sally Erickson, glued inside the case.
      -- I said it would be OK to circulate it around, but I wanted it back.  The time has come.  If anyone out there knows where it is, please mail it back to me.
      Thanks,
      Ariel Thomann
      755 International Blvd., # 133
      Houston, TX 77024
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.