McCalla contact info?

  • Greg Carrier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
      Good Day,

      I am having difficulty reaching Andrew McCalla, as his (512) 477-3050
      number at Meridian appears to be disconnected. Hopefully he will
      respond to his email address.

      Anyone know if something happened to Meridian, or a better way to
      contact him?

      Thanks,
      Greg Carrier
      Houston
    • Kathryn Houser
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
        Andrew is only having difficulty with the phone service due to relocating out
        in the country. He is still alive and well!! (but very frustrated with the
        phone service)
        Try his cell phone at 512-461-8754