Fw: Help Green America raise $200K without spending a dime. Vote at JustMeans.com today.

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009

      --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Green America <coopamericanews@...> wrote:
      From: Green America <coopamericanews@...>
      Subject: Help Green America raise $200K without spending a dime. Vote at JustMeans.com today.
      To: "Evelyn Sardina" <evelynsardina@...>
      Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 11:08 AM

      Stimulus
      Dear Evelyn Sardina,
      Donate today
      Green America is applying for a $200,000 climate change grant from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters – and we need your help.
      You've seen our climate change work in action – guided by our 12-step plan to reduce carbon by 90% by 2020.  Our call for all Americans to reduce their energy use by 50 percent went out last summer, and our step-by-step guide showing you how is available on our Web site.  You've also seen our successful work to stop coal plants and advance solar energy
      More recently, we've been talking with the Obama administration about our idea for financing a clean energy revolution in the United States – Clean Energy victory bonds (which we detailed in our Real Green article and recent editorial).
      We're ramping up our climate change work in 2009, and as part of the grant application process, we have posted a roadmap at JustMeans.com of what's coming next for our Climate Action program.  Take two minutes of your time to vote for two Green America ideas and help us raise $200,000.
      There's separate voting for each proposal.  Please click through to JustMeans to read them both, make comments, and vote for us.
      There's only one week open for voting (deadline: March 20), so vote today.
      Please tell you friends about this simple way to help Green America expand our work to promote energy efficiency and bring clean, renewable energy to America.
      Thanks for all your help,
      Alisa (signature)
      Alisa Gravitz
      Executive Director