Delete this if you don't like Bush jokes

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Apologies in advance for putting a joke on these lists but I can't resist
      this one. And I did give you warning in the subject line above.
      Charlie

      G.W.Bush was very depressed that people were saying he is stupid. So he
      calls his good friend Queen Elizabeth, who says, "Now George, what you
      need to do is to surround yourself with smart people. Let me show you."
      She calls Tony Blair in and asks, "Tony, your parents had a baby. It
      isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
      Tony Blair replies, "It's me!"
      So G.W. calls Dick Cheney and says, "Dick, your parents had a baby. It
      isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
      And Cheney says, "Wow, that's a tough one. Let me get back to you."
      So Cheney calls Colin Powell and says, "Colin, your parents had a baby.
      It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
      And Colin Powell says, "It's me!"
      So Cheney calls Bush and says, "It's Colin Powell."
      And Bush says, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"