Gulf Coast Green - REGISTER TODAY! Last Day to take advantage of Early Bird Rates!

  • Filo Castore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      SAVE NOW!
      Deadline extended until 11.59 PST TODAY, Friday, March 6th!
      Register Now - Space is limited

      Forward this email to anyone who might be interested in Sponsoring, Exhibiting, or Attending!

      Filo Castore
      Chair

      Gulf Coast Green 09
      Sustainable Communities
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Park, Houston, TX

      www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      info@...

       Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
      Associate Principal
      Director of Architecture and Sustainability

      ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
      ONE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 450
      HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
      O: 713.622.8899
      D: 713.574.9565
      M: 713.569.6249
      F: 713.622.5655

      We invite you to take a tour of our new website at:
      www.abeldesigngroup.com

      please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

      Chair - Gulf Coast Green 2009 - www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Center - Houston, TX