Opp for Building Integrated Wind - Dalla Area

  • Katherine Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      There is an opportunity with some new business construction in the
      Irving, Texas area to incorporate BIW. The current, initial plans
      include grid-connected PV but one of the building objectives is to
      showcase newer technologies. Can someone recommend someone with
      experience in this area that would consider evaluating / putting in a
      big for BIW? I am not sure of the wind resource there but I also don't
      know if resources would be evaluated differently for BIW.

      Also, for the same site, is there anyone (or maybe same firm) that has
      experience with BIPV technologies such as shingles or windows?

      Should we go to Oncor and take advantage of Take a Load Off Texas?
      Thanks

      Katherine