Gulf Coast Green - Symposium Early Bird Registration DEADLINE EXTENDED

  • Filo Castore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Gulf Coast Green
      You have few more days, until Friday, March 6th, to save on Registration! Start HERE

      We are looking forward to seeing you at Gulf Coast Green 2009
      Click here for latest newsletter

      Filo Castore
      Chair

      Gulf Coast Green 09
      Sustainable Communities
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Park, Houston, TX

      www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      info@...

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
      Associate Principal
      Director of Architecture and Sustainability

      ABEL DESIGN G
      ROUP, LTD.
      ONE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 450
      HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
      O: 713.622.8899
      D: 713.574.9565
      M: 713.569.6249
      F: 713.622.5655

      We invite you to take a tour of our new website at:
      www.abeldesigngroup.com

      please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

      Chair - Gulf Coast Green 2009 - www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Center - Houston, TX