Re: Recycled glass countertops

  • Randy Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
      On their website I went to "Find a Dealer" and typed in my zip code.
      It only shows one dealer & he's in Dallas.

      http://www.vetrazzo.com/dealer_locator2.asp

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@...> wrote:

      > http://www.vetrazzo.com/index.html
      >
      > Does anyone know anyone who could get/install one of these
      countertops for me?

    • Laverne A. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009

        Contact Jeff Kaplan , owner of New Living on Kirby Drive in the Village.  They carry and install the product.

        Jeff@...    281-630-2220

        LaVerne

        LaVerne A. Williams, AIA, LEED® AP
        Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants

        LaVerne@...
        713.528.0000

        30+ Years of Leadership in Healthful, High Performance Green Homes & Remodeling / Green Architecture
        Fostering Sustainable Living Concepts & Practices since 1975
        www.EnvironmentAssoc.com