Houston Electric Auto Assoc invites you to monthly meeting

  • Randy Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      NEXT H.E.A.A. CLUB MEETING AGENDA
      THURSDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2009

      A new EV Year begins and The Houston Electric Auto Association
      welcomes you to our next meeting on Thursday 19 January 2009,
      @ 6:30pm at the Upper Kirby District Bldg., 3015 Richmond Ave.

      February Topics:
      Steve Kobb will make a presentation about the conversion of his S10
      Pickup Truck with comments by Bill Swann and Richard Gerhold.

      New member, Rick Erlich of HOUSTON ELECTRIC CARS will propose
      splitting the cost of a booth at the Houston Green Expo at Reliant
      Center
      on 18/19 April 2009. Also, he will discuss what can we do to get the
      City of Houston to use and incentivise the use of Zero-Emission
      Vehicles,
      and propose a rating system for Candidates for City Council and Mayor
      based on their attitude towards renewable energy use, and
      specifically EVs.

      An Audio/Visual presentation will be shown of the HEAA appearance
      on Channel 13's Eyewitness News @ 5AM on 30 January 2009,
      As well as a short video report on the ZENN Neighborhood Vehicle.

      Refreshments will be served during the program and discussion.

      Regards,
      Dale Brooks,
      president, Houston Electric Auto Association

      STARVE A TERRORIST...
      DRIVE AN ELECTRIC CAR!