Re: [hreg] Re: Earth day and HREG

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10 6:46 PM
      Yes, let's keep all the discussion about volunteering off list.  But, so that everyone knows what to expect, here's what we will do.

      About 2 people per shift (~2-4 hours per shift) will sit at the table and hand out literature and talk to people as they walk by.  Just try to answer their questions or refer them to the materials or our YahooGroup if you can't.  Nothing formal.  Before or after your shift you can look around at the other booths.

      Thanks,
      Mike
      mewert@...