Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009

      LinkedIn

      Stephanie Edwards-Musa requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      Jessica,

      - Stephanie

      View invitation from Stephanie Edwards-Musa

      DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
      Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

      © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
        I'm so sorry everyone.  That was an accident!

        Didn't mean to send this over to the group.

        --
        Stephanie Edwards-Musa
        Realtor, Certified EcoBroker