Great American Pioneer of Solar Energy

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009

      This is the technology that might solve our energy problems and end all wars to loot other nations’ resources.

      Please listen to this great American mind:

      His inventions made CDs and DVDs possible...

      His inventions made batteries that are found in every hybrid car...

      He's moved solar panel technology into the 21st century...

      So why isn't he lauded by the US news media?

      Because in addition to being a successful businessman, he's been an outspoken advocate of social justice and environmental protection.

       Meet a great American that the right wing press doesn't have the time to tell you about.  The military-industrial-financial complex prefers to wage wars & steel oil.

      I believe we should invite this great mind to Houston; he might awaken some people that rely only on fossil fuel and turn them into the straight path to renewable energy.

      Ahmad

        Please watch this video for Details; keep in mind that it is 1-1/2 hours long.  It's worth your time.

      http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/554.html