RE: [hreg] Assistance

  • felix allison
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi Kevin,

      I live at Sugarland. Right behind Sugarland air port.

      It will take me about twenty minute to Solarcraft office.

      Felix

      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      From: kconlin@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:37:13 -0600
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Assistance

      What part of town do you live in, Felix?

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007-C Greenbriar Drive

      Stafford, TX 77477

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax (281) 340-1230

      Cell (281) 960-8979

      kconlin@solarcraft. net

      www.solarcraft. net

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
        Please take this kind of discussion off list. It is suitable to put the
        original posting on the list, but after that, the messages are not of
        interest to the entire group, therefore, the discussion should be moved
        off list. Thanks
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim