Assistance

  • guardianangelsincus
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      I am a member of HREG and pursuing Photovoltaic Certification at Austin
      Community College. I am looking for an apprentice position with any
      Solar or Renewable energy company in Houston area.

      I communte from Houston to Austin every weekend to attend class. I need
      money to keep up with the expense. I will appreciate it if any one can
      assist with either a job or a suggestion. My e-mail is
      felixangelica@... and phone number is 281-546-6665.

      Thank you.

      Felix Allison
    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2009

        What part of town do you live in, Felix?

        Kevin Conlin

        Solarcraft, Inc.

        4007-C Greenbriar Drive

        Stafford, TX 77477

        Local (281) 340-1224

        Toll Free (877) 340-1224

        Fax (281) 340-1230

        Cell (281) 960-8979

        kconlin@...

        www.solarcraft.net

        I am a member of HREG and pursuing Photovoltaic Certification at Austin
        Community College . I am looking for an apprentice position with any
        Solar or Renewable energy company in Houston area.

        I communte from Houston to Austin every weekend to attend class. I need
        money to keep up with the expense. I will appreciate it if any one can
        assist with either a job or a suggestion. My e-mail is
        felixangelica@ msn.com and phone number is 281-546-6665.

        Thank you.

        Felix Allison

      • felix allison
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
          Hi Kevin,

          I live at Sugarland. Right behind Sugarland air port.

          It will take me about twenty minute to Solarcraft office.

          Felix

          To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          From: kconlin@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:37:13 -0600
          Subject: RE: [hreg] Assistance

          kconlin@solarcraft. net

          www.solarcraft. net

          I am a member of HREG and pursuing Photovoltaic Certification at Austin
          Community College. I am looking for an apprentice position with any
          Solar or Renewable energy company in Houston area.

          I communte from Houston to Austin every weekend to attend class. I need
          money to keep up with the expense. I will appreciate it if any one can
          assist with either a job or a suggestion. My e-mail is
          felixangelica@ msn.com and phone number is 281-546-6665.

          Thank you.

          Felix Allison

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
            Please take this kind of discussion off list. It is suitable to put the
            original posting on the list, but after that, the messages are not of
            interest to the entire group, therefore, the discussion should be moved
            off list. Thanks
            Bright Blessings,
            Kim