Recycled glass countertops

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009

      Does anyone know anyone who could get/install one of these countertops for me?

    • Jim Hudson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009

        If possible, you might attend The Houston Home and Garden show Feb. 13-15. There is usually a couple of vendors showing this type of counter top. I will be there an can search for you if you can not make it.

        Jim Hudson
        Attic Breeze

        jim.hudson@...
        www.atticbreeze.net
        (281) 904-5281
        GreenSpec® Listed

        Does anyone know anyone who could get/install one of these countertops for me?

      • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009
          Angelique Grado
          Green Builders Source
          832-640-1010

          She has various colors and other counter top options as well..

          Steph

          --
          Stephanie Edwards-Musa
          Realtor, Certified EcoBroker
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
            Thanks so much!

            If possible, you might attend The Houston Home and Garden show Feb. 13-15. There is usually a couple of vendors showing this type of counter top. I will be there an can search for you if you can not make it.

            Jim Hudson
            Attic Breeze

            jim.hudson@atticbre eze.net
            www.atticbreeze. net
            (281) 904-5281
            GreenSpec® Listed

            Does anyone know anyone who could get/install one of these countertops for me?

          • Randy Scott
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
              On their website I went to "Find a Dealer" and typed in my zip code.
              It only shows one dealer & he's in Dallas.

              http://www.vetrazzo.com/dealer_locator2.asp

              --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@...> wrote:

              > http://www.vetrazzo.com/index.html
              >
              > Does anyone know anyone who could get/install one of these
              countertops for me?

            • Laverne A. Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2009

                Contact Jeff Kaplan , owner of New Living on Kirby Drive in the Village.  They carry and install the product.

                Jeff@...    281-630-2220

                LaVerne

                LaVerne A. Williams, AIA, LEED® AP
                Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants

                LaVerne@...
                713.528.0000

                30+ Years of Leadership in Healthful, High Performance Green Homes & Remodeling / Green Architecture
                Fostering Sustainable Living Concepts & Practices since 1975
                www.EnvironmentAssoc.com