2009 HREG Officers

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      At our January meeting we re-elected the following officers for
      Houston Renewable Energy Group:
      President- Mike Ewert
      Vice-president, technical- Chris Boyer
      Vice-president, outreach- Ed Wanat

      Since John Gardner became chair of the Texas Solar Energy Society, the
      HREG board appointed Jim Hudson as our new representative to TXSES.
      Charlie Mauch will continue as our Citizens Environment Coalition Rep.