Home safe

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
      Garth and I are home safe. We would very much like to thank Mike and
      Chris for arranging such a wonderful meeting place. It was great to see
      a place that has so many wonderful ideas integrated to form a
      sustainable whole. One of the best afternoons we have spent in a long time.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
    • mkewert@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
        The group from Clear Lake is home safe too.  We had a great time as well.  It was great to see so many of you out there (about 30).
        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
          Great trip and thank you for inviting us to ride along. I loved the energy of this place, it is great to see people taking such initiatives. We arrived in Spring...