Houston Green Expo - Exhibitor Registration is Open!

  • Filo Castore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009

      Gulf Coast Green

      Exhibit at Houston Green Expo 09
      April 18 - 19 . 2009  Reliant Park . Houston Texas

      Gulf Coast Green 09 Symposium and Consumer Exhibition will again be the leading green conference in the southwest for the fourth year.  Bringing together consumers and professionals from the southwest and gulf coast region this consumer exhibition offers you the outstanding opportunity to present your products to the rapidly growing green building market. Based on the positive feedback from last year we are again qualifying our exhibitors with our Green Guidelines.

      Don’t miss this exciting event and the opportunity to exhibit your green building products, technologies, or services to consumers and professionals who are making a difference in green building purchases, design and construction.

      For questions on exhibiting at Houston Green Expo 09, contact:  expo@...

      General information on Houston Green Expo 09

      General information on Gulf Coast Green 09

      Why Exhibit?

      Over 10,000 people attended last year's Expo. These attendees were educated consumers and green building professionals who make or approve purchases. You are provided with the opportunity to showcase your products and services directly to these consumers with a one-on-one experience.

      Testimonial ~ Houston Green Expo 2008

      I wanted to congratulate you and the City of Houston on the success of the Gulf Coast Green Expo that was held in April. I had one of my exclusive dealers of our window film products participating as well as 3M Building and Commercial Services Division.

      He suggested it was one of the best shows he has displayed in for over 21 years in business. He reported over 45 qualified leads and credits Mayor White’s consistent advertising of this show on television. We all agreed ...it was fantastic!!!

      The Home and Garden Shows are great, but this was streamlined to companies and individuals that have energy issues...Everyone who walked through the door had a problem and came for solutions.

      All the companies there were very professional and it was a pleasure for 3M and our dealers to be a part of it.  We look forward to participating in any other shows of this nature that the City of Houston may have planned….

      Rick Knight

      Senior Account Representative/ Territory Manager

      3M Building & Commercial Services Division

      Houston , Texas

      Exclusive Exhibitor Benefits

      • Complete company listing in event program and website
      • Two complimentary parking passes
      • Preferred booth selection to previous exhibitors

      Event advertising through our national partners AIA, USGBC, and ULI, national printed publications, radio and newspaper interviews, and with regional and local advertising campaigns.

      Expo Attendees

      Architects                           Consumers                                        Educators

      Engineers                           Government Representatives           Contractors

      Facilities Managers            Interior Designers                             Developers

      Filo Castore

      Gulf Coast Green 09
      Sustainable Communities
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Park, Houston, TX

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
      Associate Principal
      Director of Architecture and Sustainability

      HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
      O: 713.622.8899
      D: 713.574.9565
      M: 713.569.6249
      F: 713.622.5655

      We invite you to take a tour of our new website at:

      please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

      Chair - Gulf Coast Green 2009 - www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      April 16-19, 2009
      Reliant Center - Houston, TX