Re: [hreg] 2009 HREG Meetings, Elections & Business Members

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
      These were Ariel's directions:
      For more detailed driving directions, the venue is about 85 miles from downtown Houston:
      - take IH 10 and stay on it until about 2-3 miles West of Columbus.
      - check your odometer, and turn right (North) on highway 71.
      - go just under 7 miles, look to the right, and drop your jaw.
      Enjoy!
      Ariel

      You can easily see solar panels and the grass roof from highway 71 if you are looking to the right.