Carpooling for Sunday's HREG meeting

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2009
      I will drive a carpool from Clear Lake to Columbus for Sunday's HREG meeting.  Would anyone else offer to drive from a different part of town?

      I will leave Clear Lake Freeman Library at 12 noon on Sunday.  Please let me know if you would like to join me; I can hold 7 in my van.

      Mike
      mkewert@...
    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
        We will be driving from Bedias, out hiway 21 through Bryan/College
        Station and Caldwall. We have room for two, nonscented people in our car.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        mkewert@... wrote:
        > I will drive a carpool from Clear Lake to Columbus for Sunday's HREG
        > meeting. Would anyone else offer to drive from a different part of town?
        >
        > I will leave Clear Lake Freeman Library at 12 noon on Sunday. Please
        > let me know if you would like to join me; I can hold 7 in my van.
        >
        > Mike
        > mkewert@...

      • evelyn sardina
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
          I have 4 people that would like to car pool...

          I will drive a carpool from Clear Lake to Columbus for Sunday's HREG meeting.  Would anyone else offer to drive from a different part of town?

          I will leave Clear Lake Freeman Library at 12 noon on Sunday.  Please let me know if you would like to join me; I can hold 7 in my van.

          Mike
          mkewert@comcast. net

        • Neldon Costin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2009
            How many carpool riders do you have?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2009
              I am planning to go leaving around 12:30 from southwest Houston and have room for three..

              Jim Hudson
              Attic Breeze

              jim.hudson@...
              www.atticbreeze.net