Houston Solar Networking Social - January 29th

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      The long awaited Houston Solar Networking Social is planed for Thursday, January 29th, 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Beavers (stay as late as you like).

      This event is free (buy your own meal and drinks) and open to anyone interested in the solar energy.  We expect folks from the Houston Renewable Energy Group, the Houston Renewable Energy Network, the City of Houston, and our solar businesses here in the Houston area.  Bring a friend!

      Beavers is located at 2310 Decatur Street (77007), on the corner of Sawyer and Decatur St, one block south of Washington Avenue.  Click on the following link for a map

      Look forward to seeing you there,

      Chris Boyer
      HREG VicePresident