Re: [hreg] T Boone Pickens at Rice Jan. 6th

  • Susan Lehrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      Just so all know this is heavily monitored RSVP and an invitation only by the Baker Institute event. You have to have an invite from them printed out to hand in so I am told just so no one is disappointed by the security etc.

      On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Stephanie Edwards-Musa <steph@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry for the late notice, but I just saw this today.

      T Boone Pickens will be at Rice tomorrow talking about his big plan.  Thought you may be interested if you could squeeze it to your schedule.

      http://www.media.rice.edu/media/NewsBot.asp?MODE=VIEW&ID=11905  <<--link

      Hat Tip to @mikemcguff for posting this to his facebook profile.  :0)

      --
      Stephanie Edwards-Musa