T Boone Pickens at Rice Jan. 6th

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Sorry for the late notice, but I just saw this today.

      T Boone Pickens will be at Rice tomorrow talking about his big plan.  Thought you may be interested if you could squeeze it to your schedule.

      http://www.media.rice.edu/media/NewsBot.asp?MODE=VIEW&ID=11905  <<--link

      Hat Tip to @mikemcguff for posting this to his facebook profile.  :0)

      --
      Stephanie Edwards-Musa
      Realtor, Certified EcoBroker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        Just so all know this is heavily monitored RSVP and an invitation only by the Baker Institute event. You have to have an invite from them printed out to hand in so I am told just so no one is disappointed by the security etc.

        On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Stephanie Edwards-Musa <steph@...> wrote:

        Hi Everyone,

        Sorry for the late notice, but I just saw this today.

        T Boone Pickens will be at Rice tomorrow talking about his big plan.  Thought you may be interested if you could squeeze it to your schedule.

        http://www.media.rice.edu/media/NewsBot.asp?MODE=VIEW&ID=11905  <<--link

        Hat Tip to @mikemcguff for posting this to his facebook profile.  :0)

        --
        Stephanie Edwards-Musa