Special HREG meeting in January

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
      Our regular HREG meeting on Sunday January 25th will not be at the library, but at a special location that many of you have been interested in seeing:  The Industrial Country Market.

      This is the place near Columbus on highway 71 just north of I-10 that has windmills, solar panels, a green roof and much more.  There was some discussion about it several months ago on the list so we arranged to  have a tour for our January meeting.  It will be from 2-4pm (our usual time).  We will arrange some carpools from the Houston area when the date gets closer.  I just wanted to make the announcement early.

      There website is still under development at:
      http://www.icm71.com/
    • Jay Ring
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
        That is so awesome,