Re: [hreg] Moving, must sell my solar equipment

  • mike wood
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi Susan,
      I reduced the price:
      Hi,
      I've had a bunch of emails from people asking to just buy individual components. For those looking to buy a starter package

      (package includes [Package cost w/tax is $4,132.50 new]):
      • 4 Deka 8G27 gel cel batteries. Rated at 99 AH each, so total battery bank is approximately 400 AmpHours (or approximately 5000 watts - 5KW). Cost $318.95 each
      • 2 Kyocera KC80 solar panels. 80 watts each. New cost $486 each. Appraised replacement cost is $500-600 each (The KC80 has been replaced and the current model is now the KC85)
      • 1 OkSolar Top-opening battery enclosure. Cost $1,369
      • 1 ASC load control alarm. Cost $87.75
      • 1 sets of: 8 battery cables, 2 battery enclosure cables and load control cables. Cost $100.
      you can get it for $999.

      For those looking for just panels, you can get a pair for $750.
      For those looking for just batteries, you can get 4 for $400
      Thanks, mike wood  281-358-3773

      On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@...> wrote:

      Did you get any takers on your solar equipment?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 16, 2008
        Hey Mike - Thanks for the email.  The price is very attractive but we're still trying to figure out how we can make this work with our airstream trailer.  If you have the time we'd like to come out and see what you've got.  Sue