Obama on energy

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
      Some encouraging words from President-elect Obama:
      https://secure.repoweramerica.org/page/contribute/obamavideo

      HREG and others like us have been heard!  While we still need to work on awareness, I believe that the next big phase of our chapter's life should focus on good quality information.  As governments, businesses and consumers start to put money toward efficiency and renewable energy, let's help make sure it is spent wisely.

      Mike
    • Filo Castore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009

        AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects

        It is not too late!
        Submission DEADLINE has been EXTENDED to Monday, January 26, 5:00pm PST (8:00pm EST)

        visit www.aiatopten.org for more information

        Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
        Associate Principal
        Director of Architecture and Sustainability

        ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
        ONE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 450
        HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
        O: 713.622.8899
        D: 713.574.9565
        M: 713.569.6249
        F: 713.622.5655

        We invite you to take a tour of our new website at:
        www.abeldesigngroup.com

        please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

        Chair - Gulf Coast Green 2009 - www.gulfcoastgreen.org
        April 16-19, 2009
        Reliant Center - Houston, TX