The next industrial revolution!!

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      This will be showing at the Rice media Center tonight.check the teaser
      trailer. I am trying to go, but, this truck of mine has lost its
      efficiency.The diesel being sold right now is not quite right, it is
      full of fillers (methanol) no wonder fuel is cheap right now. It cost
      me over 1000.00 using this cr$p. Will try carpooling.
      Bill

      http://thenextindustrialrevolution.org/