Re: [hreg] Re: Federal Incentives for Renewable Energy

  • Rachel Bryant
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2008
      A professor at the University of Manitoba in Canada wrote a nice piece on some of the hardships with the Pickens Plan.  Though I fully support the efforts behind the initiative - I think it's always nice to know the challenges.  Though, hopefully, with the upcoming political changes, environmental causes might receive more attention?

      You can read the article here

      Have a great day.

      On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Shafer, Mark B <mark.b.shafer@...> wrote:

      http://www.pickensplan.com/theplan/

      We should have elected T Boon Pickens for president.

      Thanks for sharing the pictures.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
        Randy,
        I ran across this announcement on the Martifer web site while doing a
        little research on RE jobs.

        "In September 2008, Martifer announced that it would establish a plant
        in the United States – in Texas, in the second half of 2009."

        http://www.martifer.pt/Construction/EN/EnergyEquipments/Wind/TorresEolic
        as.html

        Here's a RE job board. Good luck.
        http://www.greenjobs.com/public/index.aspx