RE: [hreg] Solar Houston Meeting?

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2008

      Professor Kevin?  I’m not losing my curmudgeon status, am I? :-)

      I was hoping someone could tell the group more about the energy efficient home Mayor White was talking about.  Is anyone in this group involved or have anything to share about the home and it’s features?

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007-C Greenbriar Drive

      Stafford, TX 77477

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax (281) 340-1230

      Cell (281) 960-8979

      kconlin@...

      www.solarcraft.net

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 3, 2008

        El Sid,

           If you have still photos, you can post them on the hreg Yahoogroups site (see link below – ‘visit your group’). Videos can be posted in the files section. It’s pretty cumbersome to post multiple files, but it would be a good place to park some of your best shots.

        Warren

        Candy is dandy but Liquor is quicker.....

        I love the Idea Dr. Chris....

        I got some good videos of the Solar Tour.

        Stellar shots of Professor Kevin and Dr. Chris

         not sure where to post them any ideas?

        _._,_.___

      • phil6142@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 10, 2008
          I also would be interested in getting together for a networking event.