RE: [hreg] Warren@Prodigy.net has sent you an article from HoustonChronicle.com

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2008

      Me too, Warren , I found the article very encouraging and it got me thinking about how to approach his goals in a practical manner.  I would like nothing better than having Houston lead the country with a resilient, smart grid. Possible solutions are almost endless and should create numerous opportunities for different technologies.

      Might be a good topic for the new networking group.

      Thanks again for sharing!

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007-C Greenbriar Drive