Re: Solar Houston Meeting? From

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Chris Boyer wrote: "Would the Houston solar group be interested in a social networking meeting one evening a month?? We tried this before with some success, and now I think there is a lot more people interested.?"

      Yes! (although I'm away so much of the time....)  Just NOT the 3rd Thursday, for sure, please.
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.