RE: [hreg] Houston Texas Stores for Solar Panels

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
      And they can also give you some sound advice to meet your particular needs and they know what works best for the area!

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008
        do you know any local installers ?

        Louis

        Katy, Texas
        Monarch Waystation 1976

        Will Rogers says, "Just be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008

          I would highly recommend Kyle Heine w/ Standard Renewable Energy (cell:  713-382-4151).  Kyle & the company both seem to be very professional in the way they approach a project.

          HHH

          Will Rogers says, "Just be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

          Does anyone know of any local houston stores that sell solar panels? I
          would like to get the ball rolling on a solar project but I am unclear
          where to start. thanks

          Louis

          Checked by AVG.

          Checked by AVG.

        • Jim & Janet
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008
            It's always a good idea to check references.
            Jim