RE: [hreg] Houston Texas Stores for Solar Panels

  • Russell Warren
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2008
      I suppose it would depend on the size.  You may check with any of the local installers too (I know some are on this list)...they still may give you a better deal that buying it at a retail store.

      Regards,
      Russ Warren
      Graybar Electric

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008
          do you know any local installers ?

          Louis

          Katy, Texas
          Monarch Waystation 1976

          Will Rogers says, "Just be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008

            I would highly recommend Kyle Heine w/ Standard Renewable Energy (cell:  713-382-4151).  Kyle & the company both seem to be very professional in the way they approach a project.

            HHH

            Will Rogers says, "Just be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

            Does anyone know of any local houston stores that sell solar panels? I
            would like to get the ball rolling on a solar project but I am unclear
            where to start. thanks

            Louis

            Checked by AVG.

            Checked by AVG.

          • Jim & Janet
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008
              It's always a good idea to check references.
              Jim