EPA Rules that Coal Plants Must Limit CO2 emissions

  • Steven Deterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      "In a move that signals the start of the our clean energy future, the Environmental Protection Agency’s Environmental Appeals Board (EAB) ruled today EPA had no valid reason for refusing to limit from new coal-fired power plants the carbon dioxide emissions that cause global warming. The decision means that all new and proposed coal plants nationwide must go back and address their carbon dioxide emissions."

      http://action.sierraclub.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=78902.0

      Steve