RE: [hreg] A true challenge: Solar Steam Engine

  • William & Cynthia Stange
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008

      Why isn't this used here in Texas? It seems there could be a micro-version of this used for home heating/generation with todays technology. I know in Geyserville,California ther has been a geothermal plant since the late fifties. What is standing in our way? In the above link "10 facts" 1% of the Saharan desert covered with CSP's could produce enough electricity for the world?!! This is big!! And clean!!
      William