Invitation For Workshop And Exhibitation Clean Energy Development

  • teguh_shinoda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We want to inform you about International Workshop & Exhibition On
      Clean Energy Development that will be held at December 10th-12th,2008
      and organized by Department of Engineering Physics, Faculty of
      Industrial Technology, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)
      Surabaya, East Java,Indonesia.

      It will be our honour if you want to join and participate for this
      Workshop.

      You can get more Informaton and registration form for this workshop
      on : http://ep.its.ac.id/2008/10/30/workshop-exhibition-clean-energy-
      development/

      Thank You for your attention and we are waiting your participation

      Best Regards
      Organizing Committee
      Faraida Nafiri (+62 813 1990 1277)
      f_nafiri@...