Bashir... on fractal geometry for solar panels...

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      I watched the Nova show Hunting the Hidden Dimmension on PBS and was wondering if fractal geometry worked on antenas for cell phones, would it work in the design of solar panels? Would placing them acording to fractal geometry, make them more efficient? And if so, could this help in making them smaller or at least help to fit more cells into a panel?

      By the way I watched a show on Nova about the super conductor and busted out laughing at my question I asked at your last presentation.  Thank you always with your patience!