- REMINDER - ONE Week left -to submit your proposal to THE 2009 GULF CoAST GREEN SYMPOSIUM. Submissions accepted Now through OCTOBER 20th COMPLETE YOURMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008View Source
REMINDER – ONE Week left -to submit your proposal to THE 2009 GULF CoAST GREEN SYMPOSIUM.
Submissions accepted Now through OCTOBER 20th
COMPLETE YOUR PROPOSAL HERE: www.gulfcoastgreen.org and click on SPEAKERS
This year, GREEN is all about community. Do you envision a sustainable future for our region? Do you have an idea, a practice, or viewpoint that will help make the Gulf Coast GREEN? This Symposium is the ideal venue to share your ideas with a like-minded audience. The Gulf Coast Green 2009 Symposium seeks presenters from architectural, planning, engineering, education, energy analysis and similar professions relevant to the 2009 conference theme
CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
large scale low impact
2009 Tracks Include:
- Reducing the Region’s Footprint: This track will explore options for reducing the region’s carbon and ecological footprints while we continue to grow and consume.
- Alternative Technologies: This track will focus on low-tech, low cost solutions to green building design challenges.
- Smart Planning for Inevitable Growth: This track will address the challenge of responsible planning to accommodate the predicted growth of the region.
- Implementing Breakthrough Solutions: This track will highlight the latest programs and guidelines that encourage innovative solutions in green building.
Gulf Coast Green 2009 - Symposium - April 16-17, 2009
CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES: large scale low impact
Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
Director of Architecture and Sustainability
ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
ONE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 450
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
please consider the environment before printing this e-mail