Re: [hreg] Re:Is there no training in Houston?

  • Steven Deterling
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
      Almost sounds like a need looking to be filled. I've also looked for classes on similar things, and found very little locally.
      It would be awesome if somebody were to open some kind of "alternative energy training institute" here with classes in a variety of relevant topics.
      Maybe even some certifications as well.
      Anybody feel motivated to do that?

      Steve