OilChangeUSA.org & Oil Change International

  • Bill Tarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Since the pursuit of fossil fuels is a major impediment to the progress, development and acceptance of renewable energy I thought this website and blog were appropriate. Personally, I don't care for politically oriented blogs since all too often unfounded &^%* is posted. This site is directed at anti fossil fuel use (primarily, if not exclusively, oil) and those benefiting from their promotion and continued use. If this is too political, I apologize. On the other hand, if the shoe fits...

      There are some very interesting postings. Also, on the left side is the Blogroll with a list of orgs I have a great deal of respect for (and one of my personal favorites, Arianna Huffington's news site Huffington Post).

      Just thought I'd pass it along...

      Regards!

      Bill Tarbox
      Magnolia, TX