Gulf Coast Green - speakers proposals - TWO weeks left

  • Filo Castore
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008

      REMINDER - TWO Weeks left to submit your proposal to THE 2009 GULF CoAST GREEN SYMPOSIUM.

      Submissions accepted Now through OCTOBER 20th

      COMPLETE YOUR PROPOSAL HERE:  www.gulfcoastgreen.org  and click on SPEAKERS

      This year, GREEN is all about community. Do you envision a sustainable future for our region? Do you have an idea, a practice, or viewpoint that will help make the Gulf Coast GREEN? This Symposium is the ideal venue to share your ideas with a like-minded audience. The Gulf Coast Green 2009 Symposium seeks presenters from architectural, planning, engineering, education, energy analysis and similar professions relevant to the 2009 conference theme

      CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES

      large scale low impact

      2009 Tracks Include:

      • Reducing the Region’s Footprint: This track will explore options for reducing the region’s carbon and ecological footprints while we continue to grow and consume.
      • Alternative Technologies: This track will focus on low-tech, low cost solutions to green building design challenges.
      • Smart Planning for Inevitable Growth: This track will address the challenge of responsible planning to accommodate the predicted growth of the region.
      • Implementing Breakthrough Solutions: This track will highlight the latest programs and guidelines that encourage innovative solutions in green building.

      Questions?
      speakers@...

      Filo Castore
      Chair

      Gulf Coast Green 09
      Sustainable Communities
      April 16-17, 2009
      Reliant Park, Houston, TX

      www.gulfcoastgreen.org
      info@...

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
      Associate Principal
      Director of Architecture and Sustainability

      ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
      One Greenway Plaza - Suite 450
      Houston, TX 77046
      D: 713.574.9565
      P: 713.622.8899
      F: 713.622.5655
      M: 713.569.6249
      fcastore@...

    • Jeanette
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008

        Warning: When I clicked on and / or went to the www.gulfcoastgreen.org website my AVG detected a virus.

        Jeanette

[...]

        speakers@gulfcoastg reen.org

        Filo Castore
        Chair

        Gulf Coast Green 09
        Sustainable Communities
        April 16-17, 2009
        Reliant Park, Houston , TX

        www.gulfcoastgreen. org
        info@gulfcoastgreen .org

        Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
        Associate Principal

        Director of Architecture and Sustainability

        ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
        One Greenway Plaza - Suite 450
        Houston , TX 77046
        D: 713.574.9565
        P: 713.622.8899
        F: 713.622.5655
        M: 713.569.6249
        fcastore@abeldesign group.com

      • Filo Castore
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
          Thank you for your note. We are investigating immediately.
          Please copy and paste message if possible to better evaluate issue.

          Best Regards,

          Filo Castore
          Chair

          Gulf Coast Green 09