Gulf Coast Green - Call for Presenters DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Gulf Coast Green 2009 Symposium – CALL FOR PRESENTERS
SUBMITTAL DEADLINE EXTENDED tO OCTOBER 20th!
Gulf Coast Green 2009 seeks presenters from architectural, planning, engineering, education, energy analysis and similar professions relevant to the conference theme
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL HERE: www.gulfcoastgreen.org and click on SPEAKERS
CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
large scale low impact
- Reducing the Region’s Footprint: This track will explore options for reducing the region’s carbon and ecological footprints while we continue to grow and consume.
- Alternative Technologies: This track will focus on low-tech, low cost solutions to green building design challenges.
- Smart Planning for Inevitable Growth: This track will address the challenge of responsible planning to accommodate the predicted growth of the region.
- Implementing Breakthrough Solutions: This track will highlight the latest programs and guidelines that encourage innovative solutions in green building.
ABOUT GULF COAST GREEN
With over 600 attendees in 2008, the Gulf Coast Green Symposium has proven to be the leading green building conference along the Gulf Coast region. In 2008 the two-day symposium on sustainable building targeted toward design and construction professionals preceded a two-day consumer Expo, attended by over 10,000 attendees, inaugurating Texas’ first green building consumer expo featuring certified green building products & materials.
While you are at the website, sign up for the Gulf Coast Green monthly newsletter!
speakers@...Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
Associate PrincipalDirector of Architecture and Sustainability
ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
One Greenway Plaza - Suite 450
Houston, TX 77046