OK, this is too late, I'm sure, but FYI

  • newboxerme
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hi!

      What are you doing on Saturday, September 27?

      I heard about this great event, and I had to pass the word to you.

      It's called Green Jobs Now, and it is a national day of action for a
      new, green economy. On September 27, tens of thousands of people all
      across the country will be organizing events to tell the next
      President and Congress that we are ready for the new, green economy.

      Anyone can host their own event or attend one near them. Just go here
      to find out more: http://greenjobsnow.com

      The country's in bad shape. The economy is in big trouble, and the
      environmental crisis is nearing the point of no return. But millions
      of green-collar jobs could start solving both problems.

      And on September 27, we can be a part of that solution. I hope to see
      you there!