[Fwd: My Prius for sale]

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Folks -- my son's girlfriend (who beat me and got hers before I got mine) is going to Japan to teach ESL, so she's selling hers.  I can vouch for the veracity of the info she sent me, which follows.  She has used premium gas because she found empirically that it just runs more smoothly.  Her asking price is $ 26,500; it is light silver, and loaded minus GPS.
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.