FW: Free Water For Roundup Visitors

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2008

      Don’t forget the RE Roundup this weekend in Fredericksburg .  I’m sure they have electrical power, which Houstonians will appreciate about now.

      By the way, how did those of you with solar panels or wind turbines fare during and after the storm?

      Mike

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
        My solar panels are fine but the wind turbine (Bergey XL-1) was blown down. It must have been a mini twister rather than the wind gusts.
        John Gardner

        roundup@txses. org or call 877-376-8638 if you have any questions.