Fw: Please attend this Green Jobs Now event

  • Maria Esselborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      HREG,
      I hope that people are getting their power back, even if it is the coal-sourced as usual..that's better than the gas-guzzling generators.  Now, we just have to choose between groceries for the refrigerator and gas for the car...dilemmas abound.

      There's one dilemma we shouldn't wait for and that's setting up a Get Green Jobs Now! event.  Sept. 27 the WeCampaign is asking people around the nation to host an event...whether it's a bbq, a petition in front of the mayor's office, or a school community college gathering...I'm thinking HREG can host an event.

      We should gather on that day and take pictures and show are support for Green Jobs...anyone got a quick and doable idea for the 27th?