Houston Sustainable Building Expo

  • tstranger@garlandind.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      I'm sure some of our business members will have booths at this expo.
      I'll be at booth 301, so come on by!
      Here's a link to the list of seminars:
      http://houston.sustainableexpos.com/EventSchedule.aspx

      I hope to see you there!

      ty
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | The Garland Company Invites You to Attend |
      | |
      | (Embedded image moved to file: pic19072.jpg) |
      | |
      | |
      | (Embedded image moved to file: pic06270.jpg)Website |
      | |
      | |
      | The First-Ever Expo & Conference in Houston Focusing on|
      | the Complete Green Building Life Cycle. |
      | Including: Design, Construction, Operations and |
      | Maintenance |
      | |
      | |
      | Educational Conference |
      | Seminars designed to train & help you stay |
      | current in your industry. The hottest |
      | topics facing facility professionals today.|
      | See New Products and Services |
      | Network With Industry |
      | Colleagues |
      | |
      | |
      | See Hundreds of products and services on display to |
      | help you manage more efficiently |
      | |
      | |
      | Register now for free online |
      | http://houston.SustainableExpos.com or |
      | call National Expositions at (925) 701-0225 |
      | |
      | (Embedded image moved to file: pic05829.jpg) |
      | |
      | |
      | |

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX
      The Garland Company, Inc.
      www.garlandco.com
      c 281-989-1740
      f 281-754-4550
    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        Garth and I will be there on Thursday. Should be fascinating. We are
        looking forward to the session on bamboo, especially since we spent last
        winter planting about 8 varieties on the property.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim