Re: [hreg] rent a solar system?

  • phil6142@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2008
      I also talked to this company about 1 year ago at the Dallas state fair.  The person I talked to then said that they should start installing in Texas in about 1 year (that didn't happen it woudl appear) and at the time there was a 2 year waiting list.  For only $500 you could get on the waiting list then whenever they got around to installing your system you would pay the rest of the fees and then continue to pay your same electricity rate except to them instead of another power company.  I decided not to get involved with them because it didn't seem right to pay just to get in line eventually just to pay them more.  Many banks offer preferred financing loans to purchase home energy systems I think in this case a loan would be better than just paying them indefinately (if they ever even get around to installing your system).

      Phillip