New to HREG

  • janicecandlish
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      I'm new to HREG and Houston so I wanted to introduce myself. My name
      is Janice Freeman and I live out in the Cy-fair area. I've already
      marked my calendar with the Solar tour in October...are there any other
      events coming up?

      Looking forward to meeting the group!

      Janice
    • Ariel T.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008

        Janice wrote: “I'm new to HREG and Houston so I wanted to introduce myself…  I've already marked my calendar with the Solar tour in October...are there any other events coming up?”

        Welcome to your new home, Janice.  In reply to your question, and not knowing where you came from, here’s a great opportunity for you to discover the wonders of other areas in Texas: http://www.txses.org/solar/content/renewable-energy-roundup  And it’s just a pleasant less-than-300 mile drive away from your new home.

        Ariel
        - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
        - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.