Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell System

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008

      Does this really work?

    • donald cook
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
        This looks like one of the scams currently going around which were mentioned in the Houston Chronicle a day or two ago.
        ________________________________
        > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com; evelynsardina@...
        > From: evelynsardina@...
        > Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:22:45 -0700
        > Subject: [hreg] Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell System
        >

        > www.picctv.com/usar5
        >
        > Does this really work?

        Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/
      • Scarsella, Thomas M. (JSC-IS4)[IDI]
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
          I don't see how it could work either. Breaking large molecules down
          into smaller ones should consume some energy in the process. If there
          are large amounts of unburned fuel present at the head of the catalytic
          converter the engine would be running too rich. Most cars on the road
          today are a generation or more away from the old-fashioned carburator
          and should have sensors that improve fuel consumption. Nothing is
          really optimised but it's not your grandfather's T-bird either.

          This looks like one of the scams currently going around which were
          mentioned in the Houston Chronicle a day or two ago.
          ________________________________
          > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com; evelynsardina@...
          > From: evelynsardina@...
          > Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:22:45 -0700
          > Subject: [hreg] Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell System
          >

          > www.picctv.com/usar5
          >
          > Does this really work?

        • evelyn sardina
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
            If Honda Civics years ago could go so many miles... why isn't it that someone can not come up with a thingy that can make all cars go at least 60 miles per gallon. It was possible then... why not now?

            > To: hreg@yahoogroups. com; evelynsardina@ yahoo.com
            > From: evelynsardina@ yahoo.com
            > Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:22:45 -0700
            > Subject: [hreg] Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell System
            >

            > www.picctv.com/ usar5
            >
            > Does this really work?

            Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be-learn how to burn a DVD with
            Windows(r).
            http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ 108588797/ direct/01/